miércoles, 5 de septiembre de 2012

YOUR COMPENSATION ATM CARD

Hello My Dear,
 
Good day, this is Mr. Fada Gourma, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund $39.5Million transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Dubai, Presently i'm  in Dubai for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
 
Now contact my secretary in benin republic, his name is Dr.Len Gom and his email address is (dr.lengom@yahoo.com) and Direct telephone +229-96-73-49-84 ask him to send you the total $4.750,000.00 which I kept as ATM CARD with him, this is for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.
 
I appreciated your efforts at that time very much,so feel free and get in touched with my secretary and instruct him where to send the amount to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive the ATM CARD so that we can share the joy. 
 
In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to receive that ATM CARD, so feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the ATM CARD to you without any delay.
 
Regards,
Mr. Fada Gourma.


No hay comentarios: